- This competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI) aged 1b years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- The competition entry runs from 09:00 on 05/01/2023 until 23:00 19/01/2023 (the “Promotional Period). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will be void.
- The event is organised by Fuel Ovent Management, 11 Camden Street Lower, St. Kevin’s, Dublin S and Goosebump U-U1 Francis Street, Dublin b on behalf of the Promoter Kerry Foods, Global Technology and Innovation Centre, Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the Kerry Foods Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- No purchase required for entry. Only one entry per person per day is permitted. Any additional entries each day will be disqualified.
- To enter, participants must complete the competition entry form on the webpage https://www.yourdairygold.ie/win-tickets-dairygoldsplant-based-prosecco-afternoon-tea/
- The competition entry form will require:
Date of birth
Selection of Preferred Date / Time to attend (please note preferences cannot be guaranteede A correct answer to the competition question provided
- There are 45 prizes to be won, each prizes consists of 4 tickets to the Dairygold Plant Based Afternoon Tea @ Olle Suite, Iveagh Garden Hotel,
- Saturday Jan @ 2pm
- Saturday Jan @ 3:30pm
- Sunday Jan @ 12:30pm
- Sunday Jan @ 2pm
- Sunday Jan @ 3:30pm
- The prize includes afternoon tea and 2 glasses of Prosecco per person.
- Winners are responsible for all other expenses associated with the prize, such as, transport costs and any additional food or drink.
- The winners will be chosen by random selection. Prizes will only be allocated to the winners. Proof of entering is not accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter is not liable for non- or late receipt of any entry/promotion, due to operator or network error or for any associated cost to Participants.
- The winners will be contacted after the closing date, at the latest by 24:01:2023 In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try and make contact with them for up to 24 hours after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected.
- Each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Ontry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without payment. The purpose of this publicity is for promotion and social media only. Such publicity would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion. By attending the event you are consenting to these pictures / videos being taken and shared.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the competition and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the event without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read hse.ie/alcohol for more information.